Friday, May 30, 2014

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars

I consider myself a hard core peanut butter lover, and these were a bit much for me. I love them for the first two bites, and then I feel like I have had enough sugar to last the average person a month! Peanut butter cookie bottom, with a peanut butter top, and a yummy cheesecake esk middle, with peanut butter chips!!!
It is CRay cray! Let's get on our way!

Ingredients
16 oz roll of peanut butter cookie dough
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 C sweetened condensed milk
1 egg
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Cup of Reeses Peanut Butter Chips

Get It Done
1. Grease an 8x8 pan
2. In a mixing bowl place cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in peanut butter chips.
3. Press in half of cookie dough into the bottom of the pan (wet hands help the dough not stick to your fingers). Pour cheesecake mixture over
4. Break up remaining cookie dough and scatter on top of cheesecake mixture in pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment