Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kaleen's Chicken

I may be way behind in the times, but I LOVE the way Kaleen season's her chicken. It is flavorful and really if you do it right, pretty healthy for you too!



Chicken
Butter/Olive Oil (I have used Olive Oil instead of butter and we can't tell the difference)
Garlic Powder
Garlic Salt
Onion Powder
Onion Salt

Place butter/olive oil in your pan let melt/warm up. Your chicken will cook faster if you cut it up, either way though. Place chicken into warm pan, and season to your liking with the spices. If I were to do a Hierarchy of the spices I would say Onion powder, then Garlic Powder, then Onion salt, then Garlic salt. We like garlic here, but not as a main taste, so less is better. Corbyn loves Kaleen's Chicken just plain, but we usually stick it in things (wraps, casseroles, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment