Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Indian Tacos

I grew up literally less than a mile from the largest Native reserve in North America, which means I got to grow up learning a lot about their culture. One of my favorites were Indian Tacos, but I only had them a few times growing up.I looked and looked for an 'authentic' Indian Tacos recipe all over online and had my mom ask all of her friends but according to all of them, you make taco meat and do normal tacos over fry bread, what?! How could they have been that good growing up if they were just simple tacos? Very doubtful I tried it, THEY WERE SO GOOD! I used Emily's Fry Bread recipe and then we just made simple tacos. Yum!



Ingredients
taco meat
lettuce
tomatoes
cheese
etc

Place all ingredients on cooked fry bread and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment