Sunday, June 1, 2014

Frozen Hot Chocolate in the Vitamix

I have been to the Serendipity's in Vegas and I have tried their 'famous' frozen hot chocolate, and although it was super yummers, I couldn't believe the price tag on the stuff! Found this online and it is different than the real deal stuff at Serendipity's but it is still hecka good (see what I did there?)



Ingredients
2 C Whole Milk (I used 2%, and didn't quite fill it to the 2 cup mark, and then topped it off with cream)
5 Packages of Preferred Hot Chocolate. I used Swiss Miss
4 C Ice

Put them in the blender in the order listed. Blend to desired consistancy, then pour into cups and enjoy!
You can garnish with homemade whip cream, or we used store bought ( we eat a lot of breakfast food around here) and chocolate shavings or chips if you are in a pinch.

*** the real deal has flakes of chocolate all through out it. I thought this drink was divine, but if you wanted it more like the real deal I would throw a bar of chocolate in there as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment