Monday, March 23, 2015

Olive Garden Chicken

'Megan from Burley' as she is known in my phone, 'told' this recipe to me and as with all things I am not sure if I remembered everything once all was said and done,All of us but Corbyn ate it... so another win... when will that boy (or any of my boys) eat?! We have made it a few times and I haven't put it on the blog because it isn't the 'prettiest' dish. You could probably make it happier with colored noodles or something, but as it is it isn't super pretty



2-4 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Bottle of Olive Garden Dressing
8 oz Cream Cheese
Rice or Noodles (cooked)

Cut up chicken into cubes, place chicken and dressing in a large ziplock bag overnight or for a few hours. When ready to cook, place all contents of the bag into a large skillet. Then cut up cream cheese into chunks and add to skillet. Cook until cream cheese is melted and incorporated into the 'sauce' and chicken is no longer pink. Be sure to heat to 165 so that chicken is fully cooked. Spread over rice or noodles and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment