Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Toasted Coconut

The coconut popcorn I made a few days ago called for toasted coconut, one of the recipes I read told you how to toast it, but after two burnt pans and my fire alarm going off all morning I came up with a better way. So this is how I did it, I am not sure if it is legit or not, I don't care it tasted amazing and it worked for what I was doing it for. Cheers!


1-2 Cups Shaved Coconut*


Preheat oven to 300 degrees, on a large cookie sheet spread your coconut evenly. Place coconut into the oven for 3-5 minutes. I start at three minutes and then I check on it every minute after. When the coconut turns the color of brown you want take it out. It makes the house smell amazing and it tastes just as good!
* You could put more, that is just how much each of my batches was.

No comments:

Post a Comment