Thursday, April 2, 2020

Chicken Bacon Cesar Wraps

My friend Niki and I went to lunch a couple of months ago, and I ordered the 'Chicken Bacon Cesar Wrap'. It was amazing! So of course I wanted it everyday for a week. I decided Todd probably wouldn't appreciate me spending a small fortune on lunch for a week, so I made my own recipe. My favorite part of this recipe is the 'crunch' in the croutons, so be sure to add them last/right before you wrap up your deliciousness.



Ingredients:
1-2 Cooked Chicken Breast, Cubed
6-10 Slices of cooked bacon, crumble
1-2 Bags of shredded lettuce/shredded romaine lettuce
Cesar dressing
1-2 Cups Croutons

6-10 Flour tortilla wraps

Method:
Mix everything but the croutons together. Add about 1/3 C of the mixture to a tortilla, then top with croutons. Wrap up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment