Thursday, September 14, 2017

Instant Pot Carne Asada Street Tacos

I had a TOTAL hankering for street tacos, but I truly don't think their 'steak' tacos are steak, I think they are just ground beef, so I used ground beef in this recipe and the tacos were amazing!!!!

Here is what I used, you can adjust for your likes:

1 lbs of ground beef

a bit of chopped onion
a bit of pico de Gallo

1/2 C Lime Juice
1/4 C Lemon Juice
1/4 C Orange Juice
1/4 C Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Garlic chopped ( I used Garlic Powder)
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder

In the Instant Pot liner combine, juices, soy sauce, olive oil, ACV, garlic, onion powder, salt, chili powder, and cumin. Mix well, then add your ground beef, onion , and pico if you have it. Let it sit for at least three hours in the fridge.
Place IP liner in the base of the Instant Pot and turn on manual pressure for 5-8 minutes. That pot felt really cold so I put it in for 8. Natural pressure release, or at least ten minutes... It will be in with lots of juices so we ladled it out...SO Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment