Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Steve's Lemon Ginger Immune Booster




Ratio
5 Parts Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
5 Parts Water
1 Part Ginger (I don't do even close to this)
4 Parts Honey


I have made this a few times, here are some of my notes:
-real fresh ginger is much more potent than 'crappy' ginger. I have gotten ginger at Winco and it was nice and fresh, so I needed much less of it in the drink to really taste the ginger taste. When I get my ginger at Walmart, it's crap. Not flavorful, and not potent. 
-I have used a lemon squeeze for the lemons and another time just blended everything in my Vitamix. The ginger was much more potent in the Vitamix
-I usually do my 'parts' as 'cups' except for the ginger, I usually use a knot or two... not a full cup ever! 
- Once made, I will half it with water in my daily drink. I actually really like this, even though I am not a huge fan of ginger 
-I also like this with a bit of coconut or pinacolada syrup, ha ha! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment