Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Kool Aid Popcorn


 Other than my dad of course, my all time favorite teacher was grade three with Mrs. Schow. She was funny, but more importantly for my little grade three heart, she made us food all the time! She made us rice crispy squares, rainbow jello, melt in your mouth cookies, and this stuff!! This year I used it as Dr Seuss Popcorn! 

Ingredients:

2 C Sugar

1 C Light Corn Syrup

2/3 C Butter

2 pkgs Koolaid 

12 C Popped Popcorn 

Method: 

Spread the popcorn evenly over a cookie sheet. Boil the sugar, syrup, and butter together for three minutes. Stir in soda and Koolaid. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn. 

Bake in a 225 degree oven for 45 minutes, stirring popcorn every 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and break up immediately. 

*I halved the recipe for four different kinds of Koolaid and when mixed all together it made a huge bowl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment