Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Staci Barzee's AMAZING Zucchini Brownies

I have been looking for this recipe for YEARS!!! We used to hang out with Ryan and Staci when we lived in IF, she made us these amazing zucchini brownies, after which I begged for the recipe, she gave me a photocopy of hers with these cute i's that had circles for the dots...well somehow in our many moves I lost it, and I was so sad. I tried other recipes on line and they just weren't the same. This year when a friend gave me some of her excess zucchini, I asked Momma Jean to see if she could track down the recipe... within hours Jean had it! It had seriously been nearly 10 years, I should have asked Momma Jean sooner, she gets stuff done!




Staci’s Zucchini Brownies (swoon)

2 C Grated Zucchini (I always peel them first)
1/2 C Oil
2 tsp Vanilla

1/4 C Cocoa
1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
2 C Flour
1 tsp Salt


Combine zucchini, oil and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix together the next five ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture.
Fold in nuts (if using)

Cook at 350 for at least 30 minutes… it takes mine a fair bit longer. When a toothpick comes out clean.

Kashina’s Notes:
If I am being honest, I just dump all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it up… so good! They are even better the next day!  






No comments:

Post a Comment